1. Dr. David Counsell MB ChB FRCA FFPMRCA PhD, Chair Acute Pain Special Interest Group – British Pain Society
Chief of Staff, Anaesthetics, Critical Care, Pain & Resuscitation CPG.
BCUHB, North Wales
2. Ms. Sandra Fairley, Clinical Nurse Specialist in Neurocritical Care, The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery (NHNN), Queen Square, London.
3. Dr. Roman Cregg, MB BS, FRCA, PhD, Postdoctoral Research Associate and Senior Registrar,
Centre for Anaesthesia, University College London.
4. Dr. Michael Samotowka, MD, Department of General Surgery, Cleveland Clinic, USA.
5. Dr. Carlos Gomez LMS FRCA MD EDICM, Clinical Director of Intensive Care at The Harley Street Clinic and a Consultant and Honorary Senior Lecturer in Intensive Care and Anaesthesia at St Mary's Hospital, part of Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust in London.