The programme of the conference includes the following topics:
1. Historical aspects of the development of anaesthesiology and intensive care (IC) in the world and in Ukraine.
2. Respiratory support in anaesthesiology and IC: a view from evidence-based medicine.
3. Massive hemorrhage management – the balance between standards, protocols, algorithms and individualization of treatment.
4. Modern British, European and American approaches in Anaesthesiology.
5. Modern approaches to diagnosis and treatment of critical conditions.
6. Emergency medical care and intensive care in armed conflict.
7. Assisting the aggressive patient and the patient in an unstable psychological state.
8. Treatment of severe infections and sepsis, criteria for the choice of antibiotic therapy.
9. Recent aspects of neurointensive therapy.
10. Anaesthesiology and IC in Cardiac Surgery, Thoracic and Vascular Surgery.
11. Controversial aspects of infusion therapy and clinical nutrition.
12. Opioid-free anaesthesia
13. Paediatric Anaesthesia and intensive care.
1. Computer simulation of options for inhalational anaesthesia with the Gas Man program. Rules for calculating MAC and dosage of inhalational anaesthetics.
2. Features of the intraoperative respiratory support.
3. Workshop on ultrasound (visualization of central veins, protocols BLUE, FAST, RUSH).
4. Central veins puncture and catheterization without ultrasound (access options).
5. Regional Anaesthesia (Cadaver-workshop).
6. Workshop on intravenous anesthesia with target concentration.
7. Respiratory support of severe injured lung mechanics.
8. Difficult Airway Workshop.
9. Management of polytrauma.
10. Practical aspects of nosocomial pneumonia treatment, sepsis and antimicrobial therapy. Pro and con of the antimicrobial prevention in the ICU.
11. Extracorporal methods of oxygenation and support of hemodynamics.
12. Intensive Care of critical ill or severe injured children.
13. Analysis of clinical case reports.
14. Poster reports session.
You can also visit our Previous Events to familiarize yourself with the programmes of previous symposia.