Programme of the Seventh British-Ukrainian Symposium
The programme of the conference included the following topics:
- Organizational aspects of emergency care and intensive care in armed conflict.
- Modern British and American algorithms of emergency care and intensive care in trauma and combat injuries.
- Features of medical care and assistance in transporting patients who are in serious and critical condition.
- Management of patients with massive bleeding.
- Patient safety and economic aspects in organization of large department of perioperative medicine and ICU during the mass flow of the victims.
- Treatment of severe infections and sepsis.
- Paediatric anaesthesia and intensive care.
- Issues of fluid therapy and enteral nutrition.
- Respiratory support and weaning from the mechanical ventilation.
- Anaesthesia and intensive care in cardiac and thoracic surgery.
1. Rescue emergency care algorithms for patients with trauma and gunshot injuries. Manikin training.
- Fluid therapy issues: the balance of efficacy and safety.
- Regional anaesthesia. Cadaver-workshop.
- The choice of antibiotics for the treatment of serious infections.
- Health insurance issues proceedings in the work of the ICU.
- Nursing in ICU.
- Clinical case reports session.